2/12/11

Proselitismo espacial nocturno


To the sound of a dirge from the mist, I emerge from the gloom, from the grey leading us into the day if you’ll only reach out reach for me there is a fire in me I burn with empathy Dear, let compassion reign call out my name and face the flame in the black of the night when the dark steals your sight let my voice be your guide let my love be your light and reach out in the night reach for me there is a fire in me I burn with empathy Dear, let compassion reign call out my name and face the flame reach out with all your might reach out beyond the blight that has surrounded you and start anew with love so true let my voice be your guide let my love be your light and reach out in the night reach for me there is a fire in me I burn with empathy Dear, let compassion reign call out my name and face the flame reach out with all your might reach out beyond the blight that has surrounded you and start anew with love so true reach out with all your might reach out beyond the blight that has surrounded you and start anew with love so true.

Letra de Reach out, de "Music go music" acompañada por Glorious chorus, de "Go Kart Mozart"


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario